Below is a brief list of some of the tools that are available for download:
- Microsoft Security Assessment Tool (MSAT): Helps assess weaknesses in an organization’s IT security environment.
- Microsoft Security Compliance Manager: Provides security configuration recommendations from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA): Scans on your network for missing security updates and common security mis-configurations.
- File Checksum Integrity Verifier: A command-line tool that computes MD5 or SHA-1 cryptographic hash values for files. This is useful for validating a file's integrity.
- PortQry: This command-line utility helps troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity issues in Windows.