- From the Start menu, and select 'Control Panel'.
- Double-click the 'Regional and Language Options' control panel.
- Click on the Languages tab.
- Click the Details button.
- In the Preferences section (look at the bottom of the dialog, press the 'Language Bar...' button.
- Check the 'Show the Language Bar on the desktop'.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Activate the Language Bar
Do you need to switch between different languages for your keyboard? If so, you can do this quickly by activating the language bar. Just follow the instructions below to activate this feature: