- Right-click an empty area on your computer's desktop, then select New>Folder.
- Name the folder whatever you want to call the toolbar (i.e. 'Audio Tools').
- Place application shortcuts, Internet links, etc. that you want in the toolbar in the new folder you just created.
- Drag the folder to one of the monitor's 'hard' edges (i.e. an edge where you can't move from one monitor to another if you have multiple monitors) where there isn't a toolbar already. This will create the new toolbar there with the contents of the folder.
- You can right-click an empty area on the toolbar to configure it.
- if you have multiple monitors you can't place the toolbar on the 'soft' edge between the monitors.