Want to change the behavior of the Windows Sidebar? You can do things like, preventing it from starting automatically when you log into Windows, or even turn it off entirely.
Follow the instructions below:
- Right-click an empty area Windows Sidebar and select Properties.
- To prevent the sidebar from starting automatically, uncheck the 'Start Sidebar when Windows starts' box.
- To force the sidebar to stay on top of other windows, check 'Sidebar is alway on top of other windows' checkbox.
- To control which side of the screen the sidebar is displayed, or which monitor it's displayed on, select the appropriate option.
- Press the OK button when done.