Sometimes when you install programs like Microsoft Office, they can install even more new fonts into your system.
If you can't find a font that you like, there are numerous sites on Web that provide several different types of fonts (from fancy to regular, to just plain weird). Some sites offer the fonts for free, while others charge for them.
To install a new font you need to add it into the operating system to use it. The instructions below tell you how to accomplish this:
- From the Start click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization, and then click Fonts.
- From the File menu, click 'Install New Font...'.
- Note: If you don't see the File menu tap the ALT key once
- Select the drive that contains the fonts.
- Select the folder where the fonts are located.
- Click the font you want to add and press Install button.
- Press the Close button when done.