If you're a Microsoft Windows IT professional and support Windows 10, then you should spend 5 minutes to watch this video. This will explain the changes that are being made to Windows Update service model.
Video Description: "With Windows 10, there is a shift to delivering Windows as a service. Catch up on the new way Microsoft builds, deploys and services Windows. Michael Niehaus, Director, Windows Commercial, defines the core components of the Windows as a service model and recent updates Microsoft announced. He will also review the build release process and update cadence, upcoming enhancements to further streamline the model, and how the model also applies to Office 365 ProPlus and Windows Server."
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Monday, November 27, 2017
If you use Microsoft Edge, and want to change the default search engine (which is the Bing search engine). Follow the instructions below:
- Open Microsoft Edge, and go to the search engine that you want to use (in this example we will use http://www.google.com/).
- Open the Settings menu under the ellipsis (…), press the View advanced settings button.
- Scroll down to Search in the address bar with, and then press the Change search engine button; select the search engine, then press the Set as default button.
Friday, November 24, 2017
Below is a list of taskbar keyboard shortcuts that work in Windows 10 (and previous versions of the operating system, such as Window 7 or even earlier):
- Shift + Click a taskbar icon – Opens an app or opens another instance of it.
- Ctrl + Shift + Click a taskbar icon – Opens an application as a local administrator.
- Shift + Right-click a taskbar icon – Shows the window menu for the app
- Shift + Right-click a grouped taskbar icon – Shows the window menu for the group
- Ctrl + Click a grouped taskbar icon – Cycles through the windows of the group