- Shift + Click a taskbar icon – Opens an app or opens another instance of it.
- Ctrl + Shift + Click a taskbar icon – Opens an application as a local administrator.
- Shift + Right-click a taskbar icon – Shows the window menu for the app
- Shift + Right-click a grouped taskbar icon – Shows the window menu for the group
- Ctrl + Click a grouped taskbar icon – Cycles through the windows of the group
Friday, November 24, 2017
Windows 10: Taskbar keyboard shortcuts
Below is a list of taskbar keyboard shortcuts that work in Windows 10 (and previous versions of the operating system, such as Window 7 or even earlier):