Open Source Games
- Trackballs: A marble game inspired by the 80’s Atari classic Marble Madness.
- BZFlag (Battle Zone capture Flag): A free multi-player multi-platform 3D tank battle game.
- glTron - Steer a light cycle, leave behind a wall.
- Airstrike - 2D dogfighting game.
- Enigma - Control a small black marble and have to find and identical Oxyd stones.
- Stratagus - A cross-platform real-time strategy gaming engine.
- ASC (Advance Strategic Command) - A turn based strategy game.
- FreeCiv - A clone of the Civilization II multiplayer strategy game.
- TORCS - Free 3D Racing Car Simulator
- Hexen2: Hammer of Thyrion - First person shooter game
Free Classic Games
- The Zork Trilogy: Play the Zork Trilogy (Zork I, II, and III)
- Wild Metal, GTA (Grand Theft Auto) 1 & 2: Plays classic version of this popular game.
- Starsiege: Tribes: Classic first-person shooter game.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory: Classic first-person shooter game.
- America's Army: Special Forces: The unapologetic recruiting tool for the real U.S. Army.
- Battlecruiser 3000 A.D.: A space combat and strategy simulator