Note: This recovery disk has be created before you have a problem, it can't be created after you forgot your password.
Follow the instructions below:
- Log into the account that you want to make a password reset disk.
- Insert the media you're going to use, such as a removable flash drive.
- From the Start menu open the Control Panel, and select User Accounts.
- In the left pane of the User Accounts window, click Create a Password Reset Disk.
- In the Forgotten Password Wizard box, follow the instructions to make the disk.
Remember to keep the disk in a safe place, because anyone who has access to this media drive can change the account password on the system or access any of the data within it.
Note: that if your computer belongs to a domain, you cannot create a password reset disk. The domain administrator can reset your password for you.