If you're wondering how to name these tile groups there is a little trick that you have to know. Follow the instructions below:
- Press the WinKey to bring up the Start screen.
- Press the minus sign icon in the lower right hand corner (this will zoom out all the icons).
- Note: for touch screens you can use the reverse pinching gesture or you can hold down the Ctrl + Scroll wheel
- Right-click on the tile group that you want to name (this will select the tile group).
- In the application bar at the bottom of the screen, press "Name Group" button.
- A small dialog will popup with a Name field. Enter a name for a group, and press the enter key or the name button.