Although, if you want to know how to do it, I have included the instructions below.
Warnings: This tip does require modifying your Windows registry, and if you're not comfortable performing this operation then I don't recommend that you do it. Also As always, you should backup your registry before editing it. Finally use this tip at your own risk.
- Open up the Windows Registry Editor and then navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
- Right-click in an empty area in the right pane and select New>DWORD value.
- Give the new value the name NoTrayItemsDisplay
- Double-click it, then assign it a data value of 1 and press the OK button.
- Close the registry editor
- Log off your system and then log back in, and your change will take effect.