They also created a more enhanced version called Flip 3D that allows you flip through a stack of your open application windows? To access it press the WinKey+TAB. (Note: Windows Aero user interface needs to be enabled to use Flip 3D).
You can create a taskbar icon to access the Flip 3D functionality, just follow the instructions below:
- Right-click an empty area on the desktop and select New > Shortcut
- In the "Type the location of the item" field, type RunDll32 DwmApi #105, press the Next button.
- In the "Name" field, type Flip 3D, press the Finish button.
- Right-click on the new shortcut and select Properties
- Click the Shortcut tab, then click the Change Icon button
- In the "Look for icons in this file" field, type or browse to c:\windows\explorer.exe
- Select the Flip 3D icon (looks like a stack of windows) and click OK
- Drag the new shortcut onto the taskbar and pin it there.
Use the arrow keys to move through the application windows.