If you just build a new PC, it can be a pain going around the web to re-install all your favorite applications. If you have an existing PC, and are looking for an easier way to find, download, updated, or uninstall applications.
Below are some tools that can help you with these tasks:
- Allmyapps - An application store for Windows.
- Download the client to your computer, and find new applications and keep them up-to-date.
- Revo Uninstaller - Helps completely uninstall applications.
- A freeware and professional version are available.
- PC Decrapifier - Removes pre-installed software on many new PCs from hardware manufactures.