It is now available for sale on Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078DTQTVM).
Book Description: Windows 10 is the latest Windows operating system from Microsoft. The new OS contains hundreds of new and updated features, applications, services and user interface changes.
This edition of the book series has been updated to discuss the latest release of Windows 10, the Fall Creators Edition. The content of the book has been doubled from the original version.
This book can help all levels of users (from beginner to IT Professional) to take full advantage of the operating system. Below are just some of the topics covered in the book:
- Leveraging the power and features of the new OS and applications and services.
- The book includes hundreds of power user notes, tips and tricks to utilize all the new features of the OS.
- Learn the history and future of the Windows ecosystem, as well as what this means for the users.
- Discover undocumented and little known features that can grant the user access to functionality that is only known to experts.
- Understand the new privacy and security concerns that comes with using all the new applications and services.
- Understand the different installation and upgrade options that are available to you. Including how to create your own installation media.
- There is expanded technical content for IT professionals that provides basics like networking troubleshooting, more.
- Including new and updated sections on getting started with Hyper-V, Docker, Linux, PowerShell and the upgraded command prompt.
- - And more...