- Download the font you want to install to your loacal computer. If these fonts are stored in an compressed file (like a .ZIP file), unzip them first before proceeding.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu, and double-click the Fonts icon.
- This will display a window showing the current fonts installed in your system.
- From the File menu, select 'Install New Font...'.
- In the 'Add Font' dialog, navigate to where you placed the fonts to your computer.
- In the 'List of Fonts', select the font(s) that you want to add, and then press the OK button.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Installing New Fonts
Have you ever wondered how to install new fonts on your computer. Its not that hard, just follow the instructions below: