- Open the Control Panel folder.
- Double-click the Network Connections folder.
- Double-click the network icon that you want to display the IP address for. If the network connection icon is in the notification area all you have to is double-click it.
- Click on the Support tab.
- Press the Details button.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Display Your IP Address Information
If you need to display your computer's IP address information, the easiest ways to do this is to use the Network Connections dialog: