Friday, February 22, 2008

The Tax Man Cometh - PC Magazine

PC Magazine reports: "Chances are you still have to file your income taxes. You could fill out a paper return, if you're ambitious and not too particular about how much the government pays you back. And tax-preparation services are open practically around the clock, though that usually means sitting in some dreary office while a clerk pries into your finances—and paying big for the privilege. No, we're sure that you, the PC Magazine reader, would much rather let technology help you out, in the form of tax-preparation software."

If you don't want to fill-out paper tax forms, then check out PC Magazine's recommendations of the latest tax preparation software.

No comments: