- Ctrl+Alt+End: Simulates the Ctrl+Alt+Del key
- Alt+Page Up: Switches between programs from left to right
- Alt+Page Down: Switches between programs from right to left
- Alt+Insert: Cycles through the programs in most recently used order
- Alt+Home: Displays the Start menu
- Ctrl+Alt+Break: Switches the client computer window to full screen and back again to its original size if pressed again.
- Alt+Del: Displays the Windows menu
- Ctrl+Alt+Minus sign (-): Places a snapshot of the client window in the remote computer's clipboard (provides the same functionality as pressing ALT+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer).
- Ctrl+Alt+Plus sign (+): Place a snapshot of the active window in the remote computer's clipboard (provides the same functionality as pressing PRINT SCREEN on a local computer).
- Ctrl+Alt+Left Arrow: Switches you to back to the host computer.
- Ctrl+Alt+Right Arrow: Switches you to back to the host computer.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Keyboard Shortcuts: Remote Desktop
Below are some keyboard shortcuts that you can use in the Remote Desktop client: