- Make the text larger and easier to read, hold down the CTRL key and move your mouse's scroll wheel up. To make the text smaller, hold down the CTRL key and move your mouse's scroll wheel down.
- Hold down the Shift key and click on the link to open it in a new window.
- Press CTRL-N to open a new I.E. window.
- Press CTRL-B to organize your bookmarks.
- Press CTRL-E to see the search sidebar.
- Press CTRL-H to see the history sidebar.
- Press CTRL-I to see the favorites sidebar.
- Press F5 to refresh the current page.
- Press F11 to activate full screen mode.
- Press ALT-Left to arrow to go back a page.
- Press ALT-Right arrow to go forward a page (if it is available in the cache).
Monday, April 11, 2005
Quick Internet Explorer Tips
Here are some Internet Explorer shortcuts that can make your browsing easier: