- Bypassing the Recycle Bin when deleting a file, highlight a file or folder and press the Shift-Del keys.
- Quickly access a file or folder's properties dialog, highlight a file or folder and press the Alt-Enter keys.
- Quickly expand all folders in the Windows Explorer, highlight a folder and press the Shift-Numeric Keypad Asterisk.
- Automatically size all columns in the Windows Explorer, press the Ctrl-Numeric Keypad Plus.
- An alternate way to quickly access the start menu press the Ctrl-Esc keys. This is handy if your keyboard doesn't have the Windows key on it.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Keyboard shortcuts that you might not know...
Below is a list of keyboard shortcuts that you might not be aware of: