Follow the instructions below to move the temporary file location for CD recording:
- Put a blank CD into your CD-RW drive.
- In the Windows Explorer, open the CD-RW drive (if there are existing files waiting to be written, delete them if you don't need them).
- Right-click the CD-RW drive, and select Properties.
- Click on the Recording tab
- Make sure the 'Enable CD recording on this drive' checkbox is checked.
- There is a dropdown menu showing the available drives on your system. If your system has multiple drives installed, they will be listed here. Select the drive where you want to store the temporary files.
- Press the OK button when done.
- About a gigabyte of storage is required for storing the temporary files.
- The default location for these temporary files is: "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning\"