You can download any of the utilities without having to unzip them. All you have to do is remember the following URL to download them live.sysinternals.com.
You can also attach live.sysinternals.com like any other network mounted drive, and run the utilities directly from the Internet.
- Open a command prompt (type CMD in the search field under the Start menu)
- Type: net use * \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\
- You will see a message like "Drive Z: is now connected to \\live.sysinternals.com\tools\"
- All you have to do is enter the drive letter it returns (i.e.: type Z: then press the Enter key)
- Now type DIR and you will see all the utilities, or open the Windows Explorer and goto the Z: drive (or whatever drive letter the NET USE command gives you).