- Open the Control Panels folder from the Start menu.
- Double-click the Mouse control panel
- Click 'Pointer Options' tab.
- Under the Motion section, under 'Select a pointer speed' there is a slider that you can use increase or decrease the overall responsiveness and speed of your mouse.
- You can check the 'Enhance pointer precision' checkbox to control whether the mouse pointer has an acceleration or deceleration curve to its movements.
- Press the OK button when done.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Making Your Mouse More Responsive
Have you ever needed or wanted to increase your mouse's responsiveness? It's a pretty easy task to increase the sensitivity of it through its control panel.