Warning: Be careful which fonts you delete, some of these fonts are required by the OS or certain applications. By deleting certain fonts it might cause some problems, so use care.
To remove fonts from Windows, just follow the instructions below:
- Under the Start menu, Open Control Panel folder.
- Open the Fonts folder.
- Select the font(s) you want to remove, from the Edit menu select Copy.
- Create a new folder on the desktop.
- Open new the folder and right-click an empty area in the window and select Paste. This will make a backup copy of the fonts that you're going to delete.
- Return to the Fonts folder, right-click the selected fonts and then click Delete.