- Open the Control Panel folder.
- Double-click 'Regional and Language Options' applet.
- Click the Languages tab.
- Under 'Text services and input languages', press the Details button.
- Under Preferences, press the 'Language Bar' button.
- Uncheck the 'Show the Language bar on the desktop' checkbox.
- Press the OK button twice.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Do you have the Language bar taking up real estate on your screen, or in your taskbar and you want to get rid of it? Follow the procedure below to turn off this feature.