Friday, March 16, 2007

Maintenance: Cleaning Your Computer (Video)

With Spring coming, its that time of the year where you have to clean things up. Most people know how to clean their house's, but do you know who to clean the different parts of your computer?

In fact modern computers can be adversely effected by the dust that can build up in them. Dust can prevent fans from working properly, block air vents or air flow. The dirtier the environment where the computer is located, the more important it is to clean it on a regular basis.

Yesterday I posted a video on how to clean your keyboard from all the crude that can build up in it. Today I am posting a video on how to clean your computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the helpful tips on cleaning my computer. I'm a granny and computer illiterate but doing all I can to learn how to use my computer and take care of it. I will be dropping by more often to learn more from you. Your site is a big help and having the video to see what to do helps many others that are just like me. Great job guys!:-)

Have a great day! MamaKay-n-Texas