- Right-click the Taskbar in an empty area, and select Properties.
- Click the 'Start Menu' tab
- Press the Customize... button.
- In the list box scroll down until you find the 'Run command' checkbox and then check it.
- Press the OK button when done.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Windows Vista: Adding the Run... command to the Start Menu
By default Windows Vista does not include the Run... command in the Start menu. If this was a favorite (or commonly used) feature for you of Windows XP, follow the steps below to re-enable it in the Start Menu: